We want you to be happy with your purchase, but we understand that sometimes you may wish to return an item.
We have outlined our returns procedure below and you can find our returns request portal at the bottom of this page.
- As a customer you have a right to request a refund or replacement for faulty goods.
- If you change your mind, and provided it is within 30 days of delivery of your goods, you can request a refund, in which case refunds are only issued upon return of the goods.
- Customers are liable for the cost of shipping for a return unless a product has a defect or is damaged.
- Non standard goods such as special order items, order on request items or custom made items cannot be cancelled nor returned.
- If the item or the packaging has been handled excessively, we reserve the right to deny or reduce the amount of the refund.
- We reserve the right to refuse or reject a return, if we cannot reasonably establish that the product was purchased from us.
- As a customer wishing to make a return, you must request a return via our returns portal at the bottom of this page using your email address and order number.
- Once you have selected the items you wish to return you will be asked to select a reason for your return and you may need to submit photography evidence along with your request.
- One of our customer service team will then review your return request and contact you with further instructions. We aim to reply to all return requests within 2 working days.
- There may be instances where we will need to cover the cost of the return postage; we will contact you to arrange the details to action this.
- We aim to process all returns within 5 working days.
To see our full Terms and Conditions please click here